With a couple of balls of Cleckheaton Bamboo in the stash and in need of some almost instant gratification, I did a quick trawl of Ravelry and found a hat pattern, Crochet Hat Nika. I used a 3.00mm hook with 4 ply yarn as per the instructions, but boy did this hat turn out small!
I started crocheting on Tuesday evening and it was done by Wednesday evening. Here it is on Stella:
Not a great photo but you get the general idea. I’m trying to decide whether to keep it for her or give it to the next person I know who has a baby girl. Here’s another photo just so you can see those cute litte red curls coming from under the hat.
I’m off to an evening with Amy Butler tonight, and I’m so excited! I’m certain that quite a few Melbourne bloggers are going along – see you there!